Saturday, August 20, 2005

For my KnittySP5 - #1

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I am very much a yarn snob

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I tried to spin and gave up. I can crochet, but I do not enjoy it much.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
No

4. How long have you been knitting?
Since I was a teenager.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, check my blog.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I do not care for candles, and I am kind of a snob for personal products too - I use only organic products. I like citrus scents.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
I love sour candies.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
None.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
My computer can play anything and I like light rock.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
Purple, reds and browns. Warm colors. No pastels.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
No pets, two children are enough!

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
Something involving yarn? Win the lottery and knit all the time! Other than that, I am really happy with my life.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Malabrigo and Lorna's Laces.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Acrylic.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Lace and uncommon fibers like soy silk and bamboo.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I like to knit everything!

17. What are you knitting right now?
Click here.

18. What do you think about ponchos?
Love them for my daughter, would never wear one myself.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
Straight.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Aluminum.

21. Are you a sock knitter?
Yes!

22. How did you learn to knit?
My mom taught me.

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
Several months.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Tweedy bird.

25. What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday.

26. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn, of course!

27. Any projects you want to make but haven't gotten there yet?
Click here.