Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sock-ret Pal Questionnaire

The basics:
How long have you been knitting? Since I was a teenager
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I could probably knit a pair in my sleep

The measurements:
While your pal may ask for some additional info to ensure a great fit, please provide your shoe size, or any other fitting related info you think is pertinent.
I wear a US woman 8.5
(fiber related) Favorites:
What colors do you love? Purples and reds
Do you prefer solids or variegated? It does not matter
What fibers do you most love to knit with? Natural fibers
Who do you consider your favorite yarn vendors? I work at my LYS, so I have to put that that: Full Thread Ahead
What projects (other than socks, of course*S*) do you most enjoy knitting? Everything

(fiber related) Dislikes:
What fibers can you not stand to knit with? To wear? Acrylic, I can't knit with. And I can't wear itchy wool.
What colors would you never wear? Neons

The Tools:
Plastic or Metal? Bamboo or wood? Everything but plastic.
Circs or Straights? Straights
DPNs or Magic Loop? DPNs
Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like? Blocking pins

The Extras:
Do you have a wish list? If so, please share the link! On the right on my blog
Do you like sweet, sour or salty? (or all of the above? *S*) Sour
Do you have any allergies your pal should know about? (Certain foods, smoke, pet hair, etc) No
Favorite scents? Scents you can't stand? Citrus, nothing too sweet
Do you collect anything (other than yarn and knitting toys of course)? No
When is your birthday? (month and day is fine!) Dec 3rd
Do you spin? Dye your own yarn? I do not spin, but I do dye my own yarn
Your favorite author/band/vacation spot, anything you think will help your pal know you better... I usually go back to Italy for my vacation, but we went twice to Hawaii and we loved it.