Monday, October 02, 2006

Secret Pal 9

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love merino, silk, and anything that is not scratchy. I can't stand acrylic.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a vase where I keep my straight needles, and I binder for my circular/dpn's. One of my previous pals send me a beautiful needle holder.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Since I was a teenager. Advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, on the right sidebar of my blog.

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
Citrus, nothing too sweet. I do not care for candles.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Sour gummy.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I tried to spin and I gave up. No other crafts.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Yes, my computer can play anything. Music I can listen to while I ran is great.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purples, blues, and reds. I can't stand neons. Greens and yellows make me look green.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married with two children, no pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
No hats and no ponchos.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Pretty much everything.

13. What are you knitting right now?
Look here.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Straight, aluminum.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes, both.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
One year.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
My kids' birthdays.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Duh, yarn!

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I subscribe to IK Knits. Books I would like are on my Amazon list.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
No,

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes! L = 9.5 in, C = 8.5 in

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
Dec 3rd