Friday, March 02, 2007

The Official L&V Pr0n Exchange

1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?
Merino
2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?
sock
3. Do you spin?
no
4. Do you crochet?
no
5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't?
I have a Amazon wish list.
I am looking for Knit Style Fall 2006 (the one with the central park hoodie).
I subscribe to IK.
6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?
Yep, Project Sprectrum
7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)
Link on my blog - in the right side bar.
8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from?
I have favorites in my etsy profile (username: lux2night)
9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)?
Just knitting
10. What is your favorite sort of scent?
Citrus
11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best?
Not really, but my husband would like you to know he loves dark chocolate.
12. What kind of music do you like?
Italian
13. What do you like to knit? And for whom?
About everything. I would love to knit for myself, but I always manage to make everything for everybody else.
14. What sort of things do you like to collect?
Yarn
15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer?
DPNs bamboo, small sizes.

Labels: