Sunday, August 05, 2007

Secret Pal 11

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Lorna's Laces (any weight.) I do not like acrylics and mohair.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A vase for straight needles, a binder with plastic pockets for circular and dpn's.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned when I was about 14 years old. Advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, link on my blog.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Citrus.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
No, but my kids love chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do not spin (yet), and no other crafts.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like to listen to Italian music, and yes.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purple. I can't stand neon colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married with two kids. No pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
No.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks.

13. What are you knitting right now?
Look here.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes, but not knitted. I rather get the yarn.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Aluminum for straight needles, bamboo for dpn's.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes, both.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
About two years, it is in time out now.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
I do not have a favorite.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn?

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I subscribe to IK. I have been wanting the "Just Not Socks" books for a long time.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
No.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes. 9" long, 8" circumference.

23. When is your birthday?
December 3rd

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
YES ...... lux2night

Labels: